Since 1989 Amathoasis has helped Sonoma County students excel in math and science. We work with students of all ages and levels. Our program is based on each student’s individual needs and goals.
· We provide you with quality math and science tutors.
· We give you our full attention. Unless otherwise requested, all of our tutoring is individual.
· We take you step-by-step at your own pace.
· We provide you with helpful insights, tips, and study skills.
· We put math and science into perspective and show how it is relevant to everyday life.
· We supplement your teacher’s instruction, and clarify what was presented in class.
· We give you confidence and encouragement because we care.
Students at Amathoasis receive instruction individually from his/her tutor. Tutorial sessions are for 45 minutes. Most of our students have weekly sessions where they can work with the same tutor each session. This allows our tutors to assess the student’s skills, and how that student learns.