Chuckra Ltd. (findgoodtutors.com) is committed to safeguarding your privacy. We have updated our policies to comply with the new EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), which comes into effect on 25 May 2018. GDPR outlines new rules on how companies can hold, transmit and use personal data.
In short, we do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others and any personal data we collect from you is done with your explicit consent to:
- provide the product/service chosen by you
- enhance your overall customer experience
- send you information you have requested
- conduct anonymised market research or statistical analysis
- ensure accurate internal record keeping
Data protection principles we follow
Any Personal Information you provide to Chuckra Ltd. (findgoodtutors.com) is collected, stored or used only for the purpose of tracking and processing your order/booking, replying to your enquiry or sending you emails which you have agreed to receive by signing up to our mailing list.
We aim to follow these data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
What rights you have regarding your Personal Data
Since GDPR, you have more rights to protect your personal data. You can access any of these rights on the Privacy Tools page when logged in to your Parent/Tutor account or by contacting us through our contact form.
The following is a summary of those rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
We will not be able to erase information that we have a legal reason to keep, or data that is required to facilitate the provision of our products/services to you.
You have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) at any time.
What Personal Data we gather about you
Information you have provided us with
Such as your e-mail address, telephone number, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website.
We also record the details of your order(s), but your credit card details are not recorded by us, although they will be provided to our payment provider, Paypal.
We do not take any contact details for students.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping basket information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged. See more info about Cookies below.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- Identify you.
- Provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- Enhance your customer experience.
- To send you newsletters and special offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners) and for other purposes for which we have your consent.
- Conduct anonymised market research or statistical analyses for the purpose of improving our products/services.
- Fulfil an obligation under law; such as ensure accurate internal record keeping.
We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else has access to your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience.
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Chuckra Ltd. (UK)
Phone: +44 (0)208 123 7911
Postal Address: PO Box 4289, Radstock, BA3 9AA
Registered Address: 7 Shepherds Fold, Holmer Green, Bucks, HP15 6XZ, United Kingdom
Get in touch via our contact form (please write FGT in the subject) if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Last modification was made 24 May 2018.