lolpv126 posted an update 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Ceramic rubber hose is suitable for the application in highly aggressive services where conventional rubber hose, expansion joints, or bellows connections require frequent replacement. ceramic rubber hose can also be used to isolate mechanical vibration or to connect non-stationary equipment. The ceramic lined hose can be used as sand blasting hose and can be used to transfer almost any liquid, solid, air particles, slurry etc.
(1) Ceramic lining is 12 times more wear-resistant than stainless steel pipe and 10-20 times longer life than traditional rubber hose.
(2) Impact resistant -virtually impossible to destroy the ceramic segments.
(3) Flexible: minimum bend radius is roughly 12 times the hose I.D.
(4) Corrosion resistant锛歝ompatible with most chemicals found in slurry.
(5) Wide variety of end-connections.
(6) Purchase any continuous length up to 65 feet.
(1) Available Dimensions
(2) Standard End-Connections
Remark: Additional End-connections also available, please contact us for any custom requirements.
(3) Recommended length for bending
4. Technical Parameters
(1) Inner Diameter range from 25mm up to 1200mm and length from 1 meter up to 20 meters.
(2) Maximum Operating Pressure 150psi (1Mpa) up to 580 psi (4Mpa)
(3) Maximum Operating Temperature 250oF (120鈩?
(4) Thickness of ceramic: (DN100) 5mm.
Ceramic Rubber manufacturers