fish78fi posted an update 1 week, 3 days ago
Freeze dryer Model RTFD-18HD,suitable for freeze-drying research and development in laboratory, for product in bulk, in flask and in vial, 8 manifold ports to connect wide neck flask and round bottom flask , shelf temp. And heating time can be set.
The vacuum freeze drying technology, which is also called sublimation drying, is a technical method that freezes the samples in advance, and then sublimates its moisture under vacuum state.
Freeze drying area0.09㎡0.12㎡ (optional)
Ice condenser capacity6kg /24h
Condenser temperature-50℃ (-80 ℃ optional )
Final vacuum< 10 Pa
ShelfWith electric heating function
Shelf temperatureAmbient temperature to +80 ℃
TrayФ200mm , 3 layers
Spacing 70mmФ200mm , 4 layers
Bulk capacity0.9L, 10mm thickness1.2L, 10mm thickness
Vial capacity Φ12mm615 pcs820 pcs
Vial capacity Φ16mm345 pcs460 pcs
Vial capacity Φ22mm183 pcs244 pcs
Condenser sizeФ270mm, 400mm deep
Drying chamber sizeФ300×540mm
Vacuum Pump Flow Rate4 L/S, 14.4 m3/h
DefrostingOff Cycle Defrosting
Manifoldwith 8 ports
FlaskRound bottom flask:1000ml,500ml ,250ml ,100ml,50ml
CoolingAir cooling, ambient temperature≤25℃
Voltage220V/50 Hz, 110V/60Hz, 120V/60Hz
The freeze dryer has the following advantages:
● Many heat sensitive substances will not be denatured or inactivated.
● When drying at low temperatures, some of the volatile components in the material are lost.
● During the lyophilization process, the growth of microorganisms and the action of enzymes cannot be carried out, so that the original traits can be maintained.
● Since it is dried in a frozen state, the volume is almost constant, and the original structure is maintained, and concentration does not occur.
● Since the moisture in the material exists in the form of ice crystals after pre-freezing, the inorganic salt-soluble substances originally dissolved in water are evenly distributed in the material. When sublimation, the dissolved substances dissolved in water are precipitated, which avoids the phenomenon that the inorganic salt carried by the internal moisture migration to the surface in the general drying method is precipitated on the surface to cause surface hardening.
● The dried material is porous and spongy. After adding water, it dissolves quickly and completely, and almost immediately restores its original character.
● Since drying is carried out under vacuum, there is very little oxygen, so some easily oxidizable substances are protected.
● Drying can remove 95%~99% of water, so that the products can be preserved for a long time without deterioration.
● Because the material is in a frozen state, the temperature is very low, so the temperature of the heat source for heating is not high, and the heater with normal temperature or low temperature can meet the requirements. If the freezing chamber and the drying chamber are separated, the drying chamber does not need to be insulated, and there is not much heat loss, so the utilization of heat energy is economical.Laboratory Freeze Dryer